Guide to Giving
Please give where possible by a Standing Order and fill in a Gift Aid form
Forms & Bank Details available from the office. 01330 822006 firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence: Treasurer, Church Office, High Street, Banchory, AB31 5TB
Gift Aid - Under this scheme, charities benefit by an additional 25% on all giving by income tax payers who make their giving gift aided.
Local Ministry Youth Project Restricted Fund - To encourage local mission initiatives the Church of Scotland has offered the facility to allow more of your giving to be used locally whilst still maximising our Gift Aid. We would invite you to confirm that, as a regular giver, you would like your giving to Banchory West Church to be split between the General Fund and the Local Ministry Youth Project Restricted Fund. We would suggest 75% to the General Fund and 25% to the Local Ministry Fund.
We appreciate deeply any amount that you are able to give.
All our church funds are managed by the Kirk Session
Should you also wish to donate, you can now give via PayPal as follows:
- Click on the above Church of Scotland link
- Under "Step 1" - click "Donate to a congregation"
- Start typing in the box: Banchory Ternan West - it will appear
- Fill out "Step 2" as appropriate if you are a taxpayer. Please consider using Gift Aid - it costs you nothing but makes a big difference to us.
- Click on Donate button in "Step 3" to pay via PayPal. If you don't already have an account, you don't have to create one. You just select "pay with debit or credit card". There are no charges to donate via PayPal.